60W E27 LED GERMICIDE BULB
New LED germicidal lamp, 60W power.
This lamp uses a combined technology of ultraviolet light (UVC) + ozone to achieve a high degree of sterilization, eliminating 99% of the germs present in the environment.
UVC light is widely used in disinfection, as it is safer and less toxic than other methods using chemicals.
Ozone, in addition to its germicidal effect, also purifies the air by eliminating unpleasant odours.
In addition, LED technology makes the bulb more resistant, safe and environmentally friendly compared to conventional flourescent tubes and bulbs.
This bulb is ideal for eliminating mites, viruses (flu, coronavirus...), bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella...) and other microorganisms that may be in the environment.
It can be used in homes, offices, warehouses, shops, common rooms, laundries, dining rooms, bathrooms, hotels, etc.
For further control of the lamp, it can be used in combination with the E27 timer adapter.
Instructions for use:
1. Place the bulb in the space to be disinfected
2. Turn on the light bulb. People, pets and plants should leave the room while the bulb is on. You should also avoid looking directly at the 3. lamp while it is working.
3. After the recommended operating time has elapsed, turn off the bulb and ventilate the room for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Repeat this task twice a week to keep the room disinfected.
Recommended times of use:
- Spaces up to 20 m²: 15 minutes
- Spaces from 20 to 40 m²: 30 minutes
- Spaces from 40 to 60 m²: 60 minutes
- Ø50 x 185 mm
- Color temperature
- Beam angle
- Led type
- IP grade
- 30,000 hours
- CE, RoHS
- 2 years
You might also like